Data PMO Analyst - CONTRACT
Join our community.
Our Data Strategy is taking us into Cloud-based technologies and putting data at the heart of both IT and the business. With recent appointments of senior influential data leaders, we see this becoming a reality.
- Contributing to the data strategy, roadmap, and governance for the bank's domains
- Providing support on any related projects, including managing stakeholders and regular updates to all parties, senior management, and committees
- Modelling data as well as providing data designs.
- Formalising standards, patterns and best practices around data architecture, helping product teams articulate their requirements.
- Delivering models and designs where needed to pioneer new avenues in technology.
- Influencing the decision-making process and coordinating with other architecture teams.
What you'll bring.
- Experience in Data Architecture or Data Modelling
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
It would also be nice for you to have.
- knowledge of Data Architecture principal and Data Management policy
- Evidence of strategic thinking, goal setting and delivery, and long-range planning.
- experience in Data Solution Architecture, ideally on AWS, GCP or Azure
- experience in Data Modelling (conceptual, logical and physical)
- Knowledge of BI / Data Analytics
- Evidence of strategic thinking, goal setting and delivery, and long-range planning
Please apply to the advert for more information.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search