Lorien are working with a globally recognised bank for a backend developer on a contract basis to join there existing team on new and pre existing projects.
The contract is INSIDE IR35 on a 6 Month Rolling Contract basis.
The successful candidate will have expirence in the finincal service indusrty and will be involved in the whole software development lifecycle, from gathering requirements to development, testing, deployment and support.Key Skills Requried:
- Experience in microservice based applications (Java, Python, Git, Node...)
- Experience in contribution to code reviews
- Deployment application in AWS
- Support and improvement in applications development
- Technical documentation experience
- Identify training, upskilling or re-profiling needs required to maintain technical competences
- Knowledgeable of development patterns for the creation, communication and orchestration of these microservices.
- Able to develop very agile microservices using industry standards (OpenAPI, swagger, opentracing).
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Full stack development capabilities and experience
- Knowledge of best practices (code reviews, unit testing...)
- Confluence medium knowledge
- Financial knowledge of credit and rates asset classes
- High English level
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted