Contract Management Lead
This role will provide Contract Management expertise and leadership to commercial operations in the UK. The role will report into the Head of Contract Management.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
The Contract Management Lead will provide contract management expertise and leadership to all commercial businesses in UK, in relation to supplier contracts under the governance of the Contract Management CoE. The role will support management of the contract lifecycle for a set of key contracts, develop contract management capability within the business and act as single point of accountability for the delivery of contract management CoE activity. Some initial tools, processes and templates will be in place, but the role will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of further Contract Management capabilities.
For supplier contracts under the governance of the Contract Management CoE, the Contract Management Lead will resolve escalations regarding:
- Challenges arising from the negotiation of procurement-led supplier contracts for UK
- Challenges arising from contract related issues in respect of critical supplier contracts
- Domain expertise, help and support regarding Contract Management
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and industry codes (e.g. ABPI code)
- Strong team working skills - relationship management, interpersonal, communication, stakeholder management, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Strong business and analytical skills - problem solving ability and ability to work independently.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to work well in matrix cross functional, virtual teams in an international context.
- Attention to detail, reviewing contracts for conformity to policies and identifying and assessing risks and areas of leveraging value
- Self-starter with a strong drive for results and a strong sense of ownership, but also a willingness to take direction.
- Able to set an example and ensure high ethical, legal and compliance standards and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Good self-awareness, constructive mindset, eager to seek and receive feed-back.
WFH Hybird - (1-2 days per week onsite)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted