Desktop Rollout Engineer
Hybrid working - 2 days in London
My client in the Insurance sector are looking for a Desktop Rollout Engineer to support the Laptop Replacement project by delivering replacement laptops and supporting business staff during each migration batch.
- Previous experience on a similar project
- Experience in Insurance or Financial Services
- Infrastructure knowledge
- Understanding of both Windows and MAC systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Surface Laptops would be advantageous
- Detailed knowledge of PC configuration
- Endpoint scripting (PowerShell)
- Application packaging, control, and lifecycle management.
- Knowledge of Windows 10.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities to ensure that solutions are delivered within SLA
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills - able to work closely with colleagues both within IT and across the wider business.
- Ability to communicate in a technical and non-technical manner depending on the audience
- Ability to understand automation techniques and ability to work within an automotive environment.
- Self-confident, realistic about own capabilities and keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and able to create new ideas and seeks continual improvement
- Open to change and keen to embrace new opportunities
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong Organisational skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted