Secure Change Delivery Lead
£75000 - £100,000p/a
The main purpose of the - Secure Change Community of Practice (CoP) Delivery Lead role is to:
- Own, document and develop the Processes, Procedures and Tools which are used to deliver the businesses end-to-end Secure Change Processes, ensuring that they meet the businesses regulatory commitments, control requirements, business plan & strategy commitments and good practice;
- Establish reference materials, information exchanges etc to support adoption
- Take ownership for establishing, leading and maturing an effective Secure Change Community of Practice, driving the adoption and understanding of these processes, exchanging knowledge on best practice;
- Cultivate a sense of community, helping members to connect with one another and support the onboarding of new members;
- Provide oversight to the Secure Change Manager that the Secure Change Process is being applied consistently and operated effectively across the business - aligned to the businesses Change Governance processes and ensuring that information security and data privacy risks are being identified and well managed by initiatives.
- Represent Information Security with Business stakeholders as a trusted advisor, finding pragmatic and cost-effective security solutions that efficiently support customer needs;
- Provide appropriate specialist advice and interpretation of Information Security best practice and UK regulatory requirements to a range of different stakeholders as new products, processes and systems are developed.
- Deputise for elements of the reporting manager's role, on an ad-hoc basis, to cover absences, periods of increased workload, etc
- Able to define and document effective & efficient processes and procedures which meet good practice, regulatory and control standard requirements;
- Knowledge of modern/agile development techniques and DevSecOps;
- Knowledge of Security aspects of Cloud hosting;
- Able to articulate how these Secure Change processes and procedures are both effective and efficient to a range of stakeholders;
- Solid experience of information security (technical and non technical aspects), including good understanding of privacy;
- Plan, organise and prioritise tasks and projects effectively;
- Pragmatic, and effectively balances risk and control requirements with commercial drivers;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Positive, collaborative and builds and maintains effective relationship with others;
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted