Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
12 Month Senior Development Consultant Contract - Java - Spring - Kafka
Lorien are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join an award winning, software and data engineering consultancy who pride themselves on servicing some of the worlds leading organisations.
As a Senior Java Developer you will be working with dedicated client teams to provide bespoke software solutions to financial services/energy trading clients.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Java Developer will include:
- Working with other colleagues as a team to understand the clients different future and current technical requirements.
- Using a TDD/BDD approach to provide a high quality level of Code
- Work with stakeholders to upkeep the companies high level of service and quality reputation.
Successful Candidates should have the following experience/Technical Skills:
- Experience in the latest version of Java to a high standard preferable working on greenfield projects
- Experience in front office or general trading environments
- Spring Boot
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Unit Testing with experience of TDD
This is a generous 12 month contract with competitive day rate. It should be noted that this role is an outside IR35 contract and the successfully candidate is required to visit the office in central London 2 times per week.
If you have a passion for software development and enjoy being part of a all round technical team please apply below.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.