The UK's largest long-term savings and retirement business is looking for an experienced Asset Transition Manager to join its team.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead on large scale and complex transition events ensuring that member experience is optimised, and shareholder risk is managed.
- Work alongside key stakeholders such as Investment Proposition and operational teams during the transition project lifecycle to ensure a seamless transition delivery.
- Provide SME support to wider business when transitions insight is required.
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders to ensure transitions process is planned and executed efficiently whilst ensuring associated risks are mitigated.
What are we looking for?
- Experienced in leading the planning and execution of large-scale transition events through unit linked funds.
- Thorough understanding of transition methods (re-registration / in specie / prefunding) and experience in the application of these methods.
- Thorough understanding of DC pensions administration systems and fund structures.
- Experienced leader and project manager capable of delivery through others.
- Certifications - CISI Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments), Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
If this sounds like the role for you, please let us know!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search