Senior Project Manager
- £60-65k + bonus
- Reading based offices
- In offices 1-2x per month
Our client is a global B2B SaaS company. With goals to be the "AirBnB of the automotive industry" and in the midst of internal transformation, they're making lots of hires in their PMO, one of which being a Senior Project Manager.
As a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for managing multiple internal and client projects of varying sizes to time, budget and quality. Most projects will be software/SaaS implementation with their customers.
- Support project definition in the sales process (e.g., discovery workshops) and approve and work the SOW
- Oversee and manage planning, management and control of implementation of multiple projects to a wide range of customers
- Forecast and revenue management of the entire UK&I project team
- Team and people management with coaching, mentoring, and enforcing daily processes
- Manage external senior stakeholders, the sales teams and internal senior management
- Participate in Global PMO practice to introduce and drive change and improvement
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience running multiple projects
- Expert knowledge of working with a project management methodology (PRINCE2/PMI)
- Background working in a fast-moving customer facing environment, ideally in IT/Software
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Well-honed commercial acumen - knowledge of budgeting and forecasting ideal.
Knowledge of the automotive industry or implementing accounting/ERP software is highly desirable!
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search