Mid Level .Net Developer
Mid-Level .Net Developer - High-volume data processing systems - £35,000 - £60,000 + 10% bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a highly organised team working on high-volume data processing and business critical systems.
Offering a hybrid remote working environment, with 3 days WFH a week, and 2 days spent in the office in Manchester City centre.
- You will be involved in the development to modify and enhance the company's high-volume platform.
- Guide and mentor junior developers.
- Support teams with identifying performance bottlenecks and suggesting improvements.
- Take ownership and build scalable, high-performance Web Services.
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working options (3 days WFH per week)
- Flexi-time start (between 7.00 - 10.00)
- Pension Scheme
- Employee discounts
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Referral bonus
Processing 1000's of transactions per second and handling huge quantities of data, on a similar scale to a stock exchange, this software company develops specific, high-performance systems.
They operate independently from the greater organization with complete autonomy and maintain their non-corporate culture.
- Working knowledge of C# .Net and SQL or MYSQL
- Strong understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Experience in process optimization
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- Experience working with React.JS and/or Node.JS
- Knowledge of design patterns and application design architecture
If you are interested, please contact Freddie at Lorien Global.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted