IT Support Analyst - 27k - Manchester City Centre based (Hybrid)
Here at Lorien we are partnering with a rapidly expanding Software house based in Manchester City Centre. With the plans for their growth to continue well underway this year, they're now looking to expand the IT support team and add a It Support Analyst.
The role: IT Support Analyst
Day to day you will be key in ensuring the smooth running of operations within the Service Delivery team.
The primary responsibilities will be handling incidents and service requests into the IT Service desk via telephone, email or portal whilst liaising with business departments and third parties when necessary.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Have the ability to recognise and react to high priority issues following an Incident Management Process.
- An understanding and experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills with working experience are essential.
- Ability to learn and understand new skills and processes and apply them in day-to-day activity.
Salary and benefits:
- £22,00 to £25,000 per annum depending on your experience.
- Company bonus scheme (10%)
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted