Our Financial Services client is looking for a highly skilled Communications coordinator to join their Edinburgh based team for a 3 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS Outside IR35
- Strong Marketing experience within the Pensions and FS markets
- Experience in marketing to end members
- Experience pitching and presenting to clients
- Track record of re-engineering processes
- An excellent project manager with a strong track record of delivery
- Strong day-to-day performance tracking and management of budgets
- Experience of working with Sales and Distribution teams and partners to develop and deliver marketing activity that meets business objectives
- Ability to adapt and work at pace to deliver to tight deadlines calmly and effectively
- First-rate analytical skills and a desire to really understand performance and report on it effectively
- Able to lead groups and keep the project on track by seeking resolution on any blockers
- A natural collaborator who can work effectively with colleagues at all levels, as both part of a smaller team and the wider organisation, including external partners
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted