.Net Developer - Remote/Hybrid - £60k - £90k
Are you a creative thinker looking for a unique opportunity to make a difference in tech? At Lorien, we have several permanent roles for .Net specialists in multiple sectors including banking and the financial services, media and broadcasting, eCommerce and retail, professional services, pharmaceutical, and technology. In this role, you'll collaborate with like-minded thinkers on particular projects in a friendly and fast paced atmosphere. If this sounds like you, apply for one of our roles today! Whether you're a .Net expert or a beginner to the developer world, we want to speak to you about the role.
Lorien is a global technology recruitment solutions specialist, with over 40 year's industry experience. We work with clients of all sizes and sectors to drive digital transformation, from fast growing scale-ups to tech giants and digitally enabled businesses. We are now working on a number of exciting opportunities with our clients for .Net Developers, and we want to offer these to the best in the industry!
By applying today, Lorien will connect you with exclusive opportunities across the UK within the technology stack, giving you the opportunity to work on some of the most cutting-edge and innovative digital projects happening across the industry today.
Do you want to build a digital-first business from the ground up? Develop software that transforms the lives of everyday people? Or perhaps work with the latest technology in a never-before-seen setting? Read on to find out more about what an opportunity with Lorien's clients could look like.
In the role, you will be utilising the latest design patterns and tools and creating additional features on established tech to build ground-breaking platforms. You will ensure that all implementations are delivered on time with the correct approach, and to the standards defined by the development leads.
- You will be supporting the development teams with identifying performance bottlenecks and proposing optimisation's to the platform
- A key part of the role will also be reducing the complexity of the platform by using techniques to break down complex areas of business logic by decoupling, separation of concerns etc.
- Extensive use of application architecture, and building scalable, high-performance systems
- Provide guidance on working with performance monitoring tools
- Existing .NET with C# development experience working on commercial systems
- Demonstrable experience of building Web Services, WebAPI and WCF Database experience, schema design and SQL with MySQL
- Experience with N-Tier architecture/SOA
- Impressive understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Expertise in performance optimisation
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
The benefits of this role will vary from client to client, with our clients typically offer 25+ day's holiday, flexitime, and bike-to-work schemes as part of a generous benefits package. Other parts of the package may include private medical insurance, staff discounts, workplace gyms and remote/hybrid working.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted