Lead Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Lead Software Engineer to join their Birmingham based team on an initial 6 months contract.
Key skills / experience:
- Deep understanding of technology, engineering, platforms and architecture.
- Recognised internally, and externally, as an SME in data, reporting and MI.
- Experience working in Financial services, Insurance, Pensions and heavily regulated sectors.
- Experience in working with actuaries, accountants, Quants and diverse programme teams.
- A background in transforming legacy platforms and process to new technology and practices.
- Track record of building high performing data and platform engineering teams.
- Experience working with statutory and regulatory reporting standards such as Solvency II and IFRS17
- Ability to identify the signal from the noise and deliver solutions that are transformative.
- Demonstrable experience of refactoring VBA/ Macro into more scalable well architected platforms
If interested, then please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search