- £60-70k base
- Great benefits package (10% bonus, pension, private medical and more)
- Offices based in Reading, Berkshire
- Remote working, occasional office visits may be required
Our client, are a global SaaS company with goals to be the "AirBnB of the automotive industry". In the midst of a multi-year internal transformation programme to modernise their IT landscape, including a NetSuite implementation, they are looking for 2 NetSuite Consultants/Business Analysts to come and join their Development and Support team.
This team is responsible for the overall NetSuite Technical Architecture. You will bring extensive NetSuite expertise, have a strong project delivery ethic and will be able to work with and influence key users in multiple geographies.
- High level technical design work to build and support solutions on NetSuite
- Facilitate release management activities, to ensure timely deployments within a continuous integration environment
- Act as an SME on the NetSuite ecosystem
- Maintain NetSuite Architecture best practice and ensure governance
- Coach junior resources on the project
Essential Skills and Experience
- NetSuite Certified in either Administration or Consultant highly desirable
- Experience working on implementation projects
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search