Solutions/Enterprise Architect - Hybrid - Paisley
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Architect to join a large organisation in Paisley. You will be part of the design and delivery of a large Digital Transformation Project.
- Relevant postgraduate or professional qualification such as the Certified Enterprise Architect Professional (CEAP), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®) and The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Membership of relevant professional body/bodies.
- Specialised certifications such as the Systems Engineering Professional, Information Security Auditor or Information Security Professional are highly desirable.
- Significant and wide-ranging experience at a professional level in IT, information security or a related field.
- Experience of defining a strategy and governance structure to support a multi-year digital transformation plan is desirable, ideally in the higher educational sector.
- Trusted and respected as a thought leader who can influence and persuade business and IT leaders and IT development teams.
- Track record of influencing technology partners within the context of managed services.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search