Project engagement Analyst - CONTRACT
This role will work as a contractor for a global Financial Services Organisation over a duration of 6 months. You will be responsible for helping set up projects before go-live within the infrastructure/procurement space.
key responsibilities for this role include:
- Validate new requests on arrival querying technical and financial aspects.
- Maintain the company Project Engagement Request 'PER' process, tracking new work requests from customers, quality checking content, collate responses containing costs and effort
- Engage with the technical teams and coordinate the infrastructure tasks required in order to build the infrastructure required for each project.
Key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Previous experience on a Project Management Office.
- Worked in an ITIL Service oriented environment.
- Worked in the financial sector.
- Worked on an Agile environment.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Project Analyst. Please apply to the advert for more information.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search