Senior PHP Developer £50-£60k for Global B2B Solutions
Senior PHP Developer up to £50-£60k - Global Gaming Company
A UK based technology company that provides B2B services to the entertainment/ecommerce and gaming/sporting industry is looking for an Senior PHP Developer.
As a Senior PHP Developer you will be responsible to maintaining and upscaling in-house PHP/Symfony Applications and create 3rd Party APIs for robust B2B customer solutions within media, entertainment and sporting industries.
Your core focus will be on 2 in-house products and new acquired platforms which will be transformed to be customisable to match client needs within a specific market. You will be working with developers based in the London office and off-shore teams across Poland and Turkey.
Location: x1 per month in London, Holborn
- Create, maintain and make improvements to PHP/Laravel Applications
- Integrate and Create 3rd party APIs
- Write unit and integration tests
- Project management of, breaking down product requirements, provide estimates and deliver solutions
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues
- Provide support and code reviews to junior developers within the team
Our expectations for the ideal candidate:
- 4-5 years' experience with PHP
- 2years' Experience with Symfony & Lumen/Zend
- 3-4 years' experience with MySQL/PostgresSQL Database
- Good knowledge of JSON or error handling
- Experience with Messaging Queue tools such as; RabbitMQ, Amazon MQ, Iron.IO, Socket.IO
- Experience with; Git, Jira and Confluence
- Desirable experience with high volume transactional data
If you're interested in joining a series of greenfield projects where you will be able to implement your ideas/designs into bespoke B2B applications for a wide variety of industries, please get in touch with an Updated CV to get the conversation rolling.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted