Transformation Assistant Project Manager
- Up to £ 62,000+ & Amazing Benefits!
- UK Based
- London/ Fully Remote
- Diverse Company Culture
Our client is a highly established company in the consulting industry that are looking for an Assistant Project Manager that has experience working in that field with the insurance industry or with a consultancy.
- Understanding the client's needs and requirements
- Improvement & development of the current insurance system in place and moving the system from an old legacy to a new system
- Driving and increasing revenue through understanding market changes
- Making significant adjustments to the tech within the insurance projects they would be working on
- Insurance Industry or a Consulting Environment experience
- Technology transformation programs experience
- Being forthright in driving client relationships within the market, understanding insurance company needs and how their client can bring our clients services to support them.
- Insurance Experience - GI, Life and Pensions, Health, or Speciality
- Microsoft Project Plan & Road mapping
No sponsorship required
If you have these skills and experiences please click through to apply.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search