Technology Transformation Manager
- Up to £ 85,000+ & Amazing Benefits!
- UK Based
- London/ Fully Remote
- Diverse Company Culture
Our client is huge company in the consulting industry looking for a Technology Transformation Manager who has experience working as a Project Manager in the insurance industry
- Knowing and understanding the needs and wants of the client
- Improvement and development of the current insurance system in place and transferring the system to a new system from the old legacy system.
- Creating and increasing revenue through understanding the changes in the insurance industry.
- Provide insight across technology and transformation whilst Performance Managing other team members, to develop their careers and support the continued development of the team culture.
- Overseeing and managing project manager & understanding the needs of insurance companies, understanding market changes, and driving client relationships
- Insurance Industry or a Consulting Environment experience
- Technology transformation programs experience
- Experience in proactively driving client relationships within the market, understanding insurance company needs and how their client can bring our clients services to support them.
- Insurance Experience - GI, Life and Pensions, Health, or Speciality
- Microsoft Project Plan & Road mapping
- Performance managing
- Being a Team Leader
- Very good stakeholder management
No sponsorship required
If you have these skills and experiences please click through to apply.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search