Senior .Net Developer - Greenfield Electronic Trading project
6-12 Month Contract - Hybrid (1-2 Days in London)
A Senior .Net Developer is being sought for a long term contract role at a major European Bank to work on a greenfield project to enhance its electronic trading offering with in SCIB Fixed Income.
Working closely with the fixed income trading business the team will deliver on a 3-year strategy to build a cloud-based trading platform. Working in a small development team, the focus will be on delivering high quality solutions for electronic trading and pricing workflows.
Senior Developer (.Net)
As a Senior developer you will be responsible for the ensuring the team deliver high quality software, using industry best practices for code management, testing and CI/CD. This is an exciting opportunity to build a new greenfield solution, working as part of a small team, to help the business improve their electronic trading capabilities within the fixed income space. The platform itself is built on top of AWS and makes use of many services within the AWS ecosystem.
Candidates must have the technical skills listed below, and in addition, have worked within a front-office development team in the last 5- 10 years.
Technical Skills Required:
- Very deep understanding of .Net/.Net Core and Solid understanding of OO principles.
- Experience in ASP.NET Core Web API and RESTful API techniques
- Solid understanding of and experience with multi-threading and asynchronous programming.
- Hands-on experience with containerisation solutions like Docker.
- Experience designing and building api based service oriented or microservice architectures.
- Strong experience with middleware messaging services like Rabbit MQ, TIBCO, SignalR etc.
- Solid experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools like Git, TeamCity etc.
- Agile development/Software life cycle
This is a unique opportunity to work on a long term greenfield Banking project. Initially this will be 2 days on site in London but as you increase your tenure there will be further flexibility around this to reduce to one day a week.
If you think you would be a suitable fit for the above role, please apply!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted