Are you a problem solver looking for your next challenge? You may be the perfect fit for one of our permanent developer job opportunities. At Lorien, we have a range of clients in sectors such as media, eCommerce, professional services, financial services, pharmaceutical, and technology. We're now working on multiple opportunities in the developer space, and we're looking to speak to ambitious developers who are motivated by new experiences and unique challenges in some of the fastest evolving digital markets in the world. Irrespective of your experience, tech stack, or sector knowledge - if you're interested, we would love to speak with you about our developer jobs.
Lorien is a global technology recruitment solutions specialist, with over 40 year's industry experience. We work with clients of all sizes and sectors to drive digital transformation, from fast growing scale-ups to tech giants and digitally enabled businesses. We are now recruiting for a number of exciting job opportunities on behalf of our clients, and we want to offer these to the best developers in the industry!
By applying today, Lorien will connect you with exclusive opportunities for developers across the UK, giving you the opportunity to work on some of the most cutting-edge and innovative digital projects happening across the industry today.
Do you want to build a digital-first business from the ground up? Develop software that transforms the lives of everyday people? Or perhaps work with the latest technology in a never-before-seen setting?
In this role, you will be using your expertise as a developer to help our clients build, optimise, and deliver innovative software solutions. You'll have exposure to different platforms and will work with numerous clients across projects of all sizes. You may also be working on web applications, implementing cloud-based systems, and developing databases. With multiple opportunities available, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds, tech specialisms, and aspirations. Because whatever your career goals - we can connect you with opportunities to make them happen.
- Collaborating on technology solutions from the early phases of design through to fielded solutions
- Developing web applications for desktop and mobile devices
- Liaising with network administrators, database analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
- Keeping aware of the latest trends in web development and emerging technologies relevant to your job role
- Database development
- Knowledge of development software (e.g. C#, Java, Python, React)
- Knowledge in configuring and troubleshooting IP Networking technologies
- Knowledge of building and deploying applications in a cloud computing environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable analysing data to improve design and performance of a system
- Proven analytic and problem-solving abilities
The benefits of this role will vary from client to client, with our clients typically offer 25+ day's holiday, flexitime, and bike-to-work schemes as part of a generous benefits package. Other parts of the package may include private medical insurance, staff discounts, workplace gyms and remote/hybrid working.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted