Programme Manager - SAP S4 Hana - Contract
Our client, a global life science company are currently looking to recruit a Programme Manager with experience working on Supply Chain Programmes to join them on a Contract Basis.
- Drive professional and effective program portfolio management for assigned initiatives using Portfolio, Program and Project Management (3PM) methodologies and other relevant tools/techniques, ensuring high quality delivery.
- Ensure the individual projects are effectively defined, planned and aligned to the goals of the program. Coordinate all projects within the program and their inter-dependencies either directly or through program workstream leads.
- Report the progress of the program roadmap execution to the Steering Team and Senior Responsible Owner at regular intervals and manage communication with stakeholders network.
- Drive effective governance including monitoring, tracking and reporting of risks, issues and dependencies
- Maintain the overall integrity and coherence of the program and develop the environment to support each individual project
- Maximise the efficient allocation of resources and skills, managing the performance of the program team and suppliers.
- Ensure good working relationships are maintained between global, regional and country program team members as well as other involved functions (P&S, Commercial, Digital, IT, Finance, and external service providers.
- Ensure active resolution of escalations and timely approvals through key program decision gates.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Project and Program management recognized best-practices and frameworks, such as MSP and PMBoK.
- Program portfolio management experience of engaging with different project/program leads mandatory
- Previous experience of rolling out SAP S4 Hana within similar industries is desirable
To apply for this position, please submit your CV.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search