Ecommerce Content Manager - Global Skincare Brand up to 45k
Work for a leading international makeup and skincare brand who embody a passion for individuality and innovation. Operating in over 150 countries my client is forever growing and accelerating their development.
I am looking for a Content Manager to join the team for a One Year Maternity Cover. You will be responsible for both the visual and technical execution of the company site where you will work side by side with the Trade Manager with a focus on the smooth running of any day-to-day business activities.
Our Ideal Candidate will have a minimum of 4-5 years within Ecommerce and will have a passion of working toward commercial objectives with a creative and technical edge.
Location: 3 Days a week in Oxford Circus
Salary: Up to 45k
Employment: 12 Month Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
- Work symbiotically with the Ecommerce Trade Manager and together you are responsible for the smooth running of the day-to-day business
- This role owns all content merchandising, technical functionality, UI and UX
- Understand commercial objectives and help on achieving them visually
- Be creative, technically talented, a storyteller and someone that can visualize intuitive online journeys
- Has a strong grasp of the digital shopping landscape, are well versed in UX, UI and are passionate about how these ultimately help in driving online business
- Being capable of: Multi-tasking, meticulous attention to detail with a strong work ethic
Our expectations for the ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience in an Ecommerce team, managing a website CMS and online sales.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is adaptable to change.
- Proven experience in defining and shaping a product merchandising strategy.
- Target driven with strong commercial acumen, highly numerate and analytical.
- Outcome orientated, solution focussed with ability to overcome challenges.
- Strong technical understanding and ability to hit the ground running autonomously.
- Have a basic understanding of html and website backends such as Demandware SFCC.
- Ability to write impactful and succinct copy.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other tracking tools to monitor website performance and KPIs.
Benefits of working with our client!
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Our Reward and Benefits Platform
- Generous employee discount and product allocation
- Potential to earn up to 10% performance based bonus
- Career Development opportunities
- Access to a range of Wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search