Global Change Manager
Location: Central London
A global media business.
You will be supporting the delivery of important projects within the media service line. As well as, executing the client's transformation agenda by delivering the change management methodologies required to ensure implementation of key programmes.
- Define, lead, refresh and implement the overall Change Management plan
- Manage day-to-day delivery against the change management plan, resolve issues, manage risks, and provide status reports
- Size' the change challenge to inform scale and depth of the change work needed
- Set the change management approach for the programme, in agreement with the Global Change Director
- Own and manage the stakeholder engagement approach, to ensure consistent management of expectations and communication to key stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of the effect of change at all levels of an organisation
- Demonstrable experience of delivering global change & adoption of technology
- Knowledge of referenceable change models
- Experienced with liaising and influencing senior stakeholders across a business
- Experience of developing and optimising engaging communications for a range of audiences
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search