Conduct Risk Consultant - Insurance Experience
Up to 6 Months initially
Our International Insurance Broker client are in need of a Conduct Risk Consultant to work within the first line of defence and will be responsible for providing support to the business in understanding the new expectations, identify where existing practices require additional consideration in relation to Consumer Duty.
- To act as a Consumer Duty Subject Matter expert for the first line of defence.
- Excellent organisational and stakeholder-management abilities, and in particular the confidence to engage with and persuade individuals at all levels of a large insurance Broker.
- A working knowledge of the FCA's existing Conduct of Business rules, including expectations in respect of the FCA's Principles for Businesses focused on Conduct of Business, Treating Customers Fairly and Delivering Good Outcomes, as well as requirements specific to Lloyd's and the London Market.
- Experience in assessing a firm's Conduct of Business related systems, controls, policies and procedures, and making recommendations for enhancements, as well experience in designing and implementing these.
- A working knowledge of the business of a large Insurance Broker/London Market Insurance
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search