Oversight Analyst (London)
Up To £67,500 + excellent benefits
One of our large financial services clients are looking for a Manager Oversight Analyst to join their expanding team. The focus of the role will be to support Manager Oversight Specialists in reviewing existing Asset Manager Partner mandates and relationships across all asset classes and within both the Shareholder and Policyholder portfolio. The role will entail analytical responsibilities, report writing, exposure to data bases and liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Research and manage review the production for quarterly reports.
- Monitor the manager KPI's and performance metrics.
- Understand the evolving relationships with AM partners by working closely with them.
- Heavily involved in meeting new managers and building relationships across more junior and external partners.
- Build out infrastructure and manage data requirements by working with the sustainability lead in the strategic partnerships.
- Deliver presentations and report information back to management.
- Provide assistance in preparing reports for management.
- Responsible for management performance and contribute to how it can be evolved.
- Highly involved in report writing and using data bases.
- Past exposure to working in wealth management, asset management, or an investment consultancy.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to deliver well-structured presentations.
- Ability to present management information reports and have the skill set to adapt an evolving environment.
- Capacity to work as part of a team but also independently.
- Strong market and industry knowledge with a hunger to continue to develop.
- Strong financial report writing skills, with the ability to hold managers to account on deliverables and escalate in the case of non-delivery.
- Shape, drive, and deliver results to meet deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for you join a well-established, very successful organisation, with a modern way of working and a fantastic company culture. If you are passionate about continuing your career as a Manager Oversight Analyst and want to continue to expand and progress in your career, apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search