- Network Engineer - Remote Access Platform Exp
- London - Onsite 1/2 days per week
- 6 moth contract
- Inside of Scope
- Shifts between 08:00 - 18:00
- Oncall 1 in 4 weeks.
My client, a large Bank, is looking for a Remote Access Network Engineer required to be responsible for maintaining the UK Remote Access infrastructure. Ensuring that the infrastructure is performing as required for customer SLA guarantees and expectations by means of specific metrics and measurements.
To be responsible for maintaining the current RAS platform, ensuring that deployments and rollouts are secure by their design and implementation. You will conduct technology and network assessments, including solutions to enhance the network by integrating multiple technologies.
- Administration of MFA Access for the Bank and its subsidiaries.
- Monitor and maintain VPN Gateways.
- Account creation, removals, ensuring leavers are removed promptly and correctly recorded in accordance with security and audit policies.
- Suggest and implement improvements across existing VPN Gateway Policies
- Developing and maintaining local operating procedures and policies. Monitoring the ongoing operation of these devices. Ensuring Remote Access User and Administrative guides are kept up to date.
- Ensuring internal VPN Gateway user Administrative guides are kept up to date.
- Resolving Incidents/Service requests within SLA.
- Ability to investigate and diagnose ad-hoc issues that may arise.
- Act as 3rd Line support to end users and other technical colleagues, liaise with 3rd Parties / Software Vendors when their support is required.
- Ability to use own initiative to suggest service improvements or new products.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Experience with development of project documentation to include standard operating procedures, project plans, and network diagrams
- Experience in F5 (LTM, APM) & SSLVPN/RAS deployment.
- Experience of MS Active Directory & LDAP
- Knowledge of SafeNet & Azure MFA (NPS) 2FA technologies
- Experience in scripting & automation
- CCNA/CCNP/CCSP or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the full TCP/IP stack and a higher view of all the connecting pieces (e.g. DHCP, DNS)
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience in the Financial Sector
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Cisco ASA VPN deployment & policy writing
- Cisco ISE Implementation/deployment/support AAA authentication
- Windows/Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Cisco Umbrella
If you are interested and available please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search