- Cyber Security Engineer - CheckPoint Cluster XL Experience
- London - Onsite 1/2 days per week
- 6 moth contract
- Inside of Scope
- Shifts between 08:00 - 18:00
- Oncall 1 in 4 weeks.
My client, a large Bank, is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join an existing team providing support across the clients networks. The engineer will require sound knowledge of security principles and skills in security systems deployment and support. Experience with Checkpoint ClusterXL is essential.
- Responsible for the management and support of the cyber security systems and applications ensuring 24/7/365 availability covering all levels of support (1st/2nd/3rd Line).
- Technical Project Delivery
- Fault Management - In depth Call and incident Management
- Escalations - Ensure the right technical level input is provided for all assigned escalations
- Responsible for the on-going maintenance/upgrade/documentation of all security infrastructure components.
- Provide architectural design/implementation of network and security projects as per corporate standards/best practice and business requirements.
- Perform on-going audits/vulnerability analysis on key security/network components and ensuring compliance against regulatory requirements.
- Developing other team members through mentoring and skills/knowledge transfer.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Core Skills Security:
- Firewalls : Check Point Cluster XL / Juniper Netscreen /SRX
- IPS: Sourcefire/ Firepower / McAfee / Check Point
- Proxies: Bluecoat,
- Cisco umbrella: DNS / Full Proxy
Core Skills Networks:
- Understanding of TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, VPN, Routing (OSPF, BGP),
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to communicate effectively with peers, other teams, and management.
- Preferably minimum Checkpoint CCSE & advanced troubleshooting skills.
- DLP, Automation, Cloud Technologies, Micro-segmentation
If you are interested and available please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search