Senior Power BI Analyst Hybrid - Watford
Our client is looking for a Senior Power BI Analyst to join them on a contract basis. This is a hands-on technical position where you will be developing and deploying Power BI as well as having the capacity of overseeing other members of the team. You will be supporting the central PMO function with project data.
- Design, build, and deploy data solutions in the form of rapid prototyping of data products and Dashboards to demonstrate proof of concept /value.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested data and development of a single plane of glass for multiple data sources.
- Designing and building effective dashboard layouts and reports. Utilising the navigation features to guide user to insights through a compelling data-driven story.
- Development of Power BI data ingestion using Power Query, Dataflows, tabular modelling, and DAX measure definition.
- Using design led thinking, information design and selection of appropriate visualisations.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future
- Proven experience as a BI/Data Developer/Analyst
- Extraction of data from online repositories including MS Project Online, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint lists
- The ability to understand the extracted data and challenge it
- The ability to enquire on and summarise data for presentation both via browser ( self service ) and into offline formats (PowerPoint / Excel)
- PMO experience - understanding of a project management environment
- Communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- VBA experience would be an advantage
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search