Business Finance Analyst - Outside IR35
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Project Manager to join their Wythall based team for a 6 week initial contract.
This is a hybrid role so there is a requirement to be in the office.
THIS ROLE SITS OUTSIDE IR35
As our new Business Finance Analyst you will deliver quality financial data and analysis to finance teams and the business. You will support the delivery of month end reporting, monthly operational processes and perform controls over key balance sheet reconciliations and the production of associated accounting. You will also be responsible for identifying and communicating issues from your analysis and putting in place corrective actions. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an ambitious individual to join the team.
- Own and manage a range of financial processes that will ensure the completeness and accuracy of the data in the financial ledgers.
- Support the on-going delivery of robust, effective and efficient operational, finance processes and controls.
- Preparation of account reconciliations over a range of balance sheet accounts.
- Own month end ledger processes and ensure a clean and accurate ledger close.
- Develop process and procedural improvements to enhance accuracy, improve controls and create efficiencies.
- Identify issues and take corrective action.
- Support the delivery for external reporting requirements.
- Control gaps identified and solutions raised and implemented to provide assurance over financial processes.
- Liaise with auditors and answer audit queries.
- Ensure compliance with relevant procedures and processes and maintain evidence/audit trail as required.
What are we looking for?
- Educated to Higher level (or equivalent), preferably including a numerate subject such as Mathematics or Accounting.
- It's an advantage if you're educated to diploma or degree level in an accountancy related discipline.
- Good level of accounting knowledge and experience and experience of working in a Financial Services environment.
- Knowledge of financial systems and controls and knowledge of relevant source/business systems is an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbally) with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Excellent PC skills, with proven experience in Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to produce quality output within demanding deadlines, whilst adapting to changing external requirements.
- Experience in a change environment is desirable.
If interested then please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search