Data Business System Analyst- Finance Data
Rate:£500-600 p/d depending on experience Outside IR35
A global and world leading business within the SaaS cybersecurity industry who protect more than 500,000 organisations and millions of customers worldwide from advanced cyber threats and attacks. You will be order with their Order to Cash project.
- Liaise with business, IT and solution/enterprise architects to translate finance requirements into solutions to provide insights to data and analytics roadmap/strategy
- Monitor data quality processed to ensure data is accurate, complete, and is in line with source systems
- Collaborate with the broader IT teams to migrate new capabilities to the Data Warehouse as needed
- Proactively identifying finance and resolving data issues
- Analytical tools skills including Access, SQL, Excel, Data Warehouse, Data Modelling, etc.
- Experience manipulating large amounts of data (strong excel user - Excel, SQL, Power BI is a big plus) - vlookup, pivot tables, sumif, and other key formulas
- Understanding of various financial systems, data architectures, and interdependencies
- Strong analytical and business modelling skills with the ability to work on complex issues
- Understanding of accounting, corporate policy, and operational process flows
- Knowledge of GAAP reporting, best practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- Understanding of data modelling, data integration, data virtualization, data warehousing, in-memory computing, major BI platforms, data sciences and machine learning
- Experience in ETL, SQL, Python, APIs, and other related standards
- Experince working with Financial Data
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search