TEST ANALYST - 6 MONTHS - OUTSIDE IR35 Our client has a new requirement for an experienced Test Analyst for an initial 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will come with solid commercial experience of building and testing web applications using React, Typescript in AWS Lambda environment is required to accelerate the project.
- Perform tasks such as: analyse user stories, develop test scenarios and prepare test data (when required)
- Evaluate quality of the product(s) under test and provide feedback to the team
- Query NoSQL database to ensure backend data integrity as part of delivery of new features/system changes
- Execute API requests to back-end web services using tools like postman
- Be able to run and validate automated tests on CI/CD pipeline
- Provide support with releases
- Run exploratory tests and business verification tests
- Actively participate in all team events, leading where specialist knowledge is required and supporting the team to improve their process through inspection and adaptation.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Delivering high quality software collaboratively in high performing, cross-functional development teams
- Working with the business, to understand the context, and to focus on delivering quality and value.
- Working in Agile delivery models
- Developing solutions using human-centred, research-driven, inclusive design practices
- Non- functional testing including Accessibility, Usability and Performance testing
Commercial experience of the following:
- Modern DevOps and CI/CD practices
- Software release management
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search