ADF Data Engineer - Contract - Remote
We are currently recruiting for an ADF Data Engineerto help develop, test and deliver an in-flight project. This is for our client who are a Global IT Services Provider.
This is a remote role, on an inital contract of 6 months and Inside IR35.
- Build ADF Pipelines that operate on SQL Server and Oracle databases, Storage accounts etc.
- Leverage other Azure services such as logic apps
- Design the above and make informed implementation decisions
- Own a piece of work - Work independently
- Be proactive in solving problems and finding information as required to deliver the above
- Experience of DevOps, Agile practices etc.
- Familiar with promoting code between environments, repository management etc.
- Experience of working in a large multi-disciplined team
- Experience of testing integrations and documenting tests
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search