Senior Programme Manager - IT Storage Refresh and Upgrade
This Senior Programme Manager role will work as a contractor in a Financial Services working on a large IT Remediation Programme. In this programme they are doing a Storage Refresh, that includes complex upgrades and installation of new applications.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Provides insight into the methodology and techniques of IT project management
- Mentors others within the team on how to embrace challenges and develop creative solutions
- Designs work methodology for teams to maximize output with lean resources.
- Champions organization's project management methodology, tools, and techniques.
- Manages multiple high-risk, high-cost projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Coaches others in open communication among project stakeholders.
- Monitors major projects for critical path and actual status versus planned.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Proven track record in multiple Programme & Project management roles with strong understanding of project management methodologies (including waterfall, agile) and best practices, including business case development, project planning, stakeholder mapping and communication plans.
- Experience of large Storage refresh projects.
- Robust knowledge of IT infrastructure and implications of changes made by the programme.
- Experience preparing and delivering reports and presentations to stakeholders including customers and management regarding project status, results and recommendations.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Senior Programme Manager. Please apply to the advert for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search