Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Contract Role - 6 Month Contract - Outside IR35 - Hybrid
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're looking for someone who loves design, the digital landscape and technology alongside a passion for making experiences, products and all the things people engage with online. You know UI and how people tap, click, swipe or chat their way through an experience. You celebrate design culture, and help elevate and inspire your colleagues by actively sharing and mentoring more junior members of the team.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You are a digital product designer at heart. But you love the interface design and anatomy of a product more than anything else. So the through of design systems and atomic design, anda focus on the interface as the manifestation of many products and experiences for a brand makes you tingle. You understand what makes amazing digital experiences and are able to evangelise that and the power of design to make it happen. You are creative and user-centric in your thinking - one doesn't compromise the other
You understand atomic design, and know what it takes to make a good design system. And love collaborating with UX and dev. You a have a strong understanding of motion and interactive principles within the context of UI and micro interactions as well aa design tokens for engineers... You love the design ops side of it too, getting teams working around a design system to get the best out of the product design and build process. You have the experience and portfolio to back up that you can make great work.
● Your strong hand is Figma - you love it. You're a pro at it. But you can jump into Sketch, Invision, or XD, and other prototyping tools like Protopie or Principle too.
● You are happy presenting and telling stories about UI or the systems being created in context to the products and experiences it works with., So you're not shy of getting Google Slides, or Keynote out to document your work and chat with clients.
● You have an interest and proven experience in creating and working with design systems for big brands and programs of work.
● And you love creating, owning and working with design systems and atomic design principles.
● You are comfortable in Agile and Waterfall working methods and associated rituals.
If you think you would be a suitable fit for the above role, please apply.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.