Senior Commercial Director
Up to £650 a day (Inside IR35) - Contract until end of March 2023
- Provide financial and commercial support to the Global Client Leads. Ensuring their views get reflected in the Budget/Reforecasting process, giving them an understanding of the performance and profitability of the client and managing working capital issues.
- Lead all commercial & contract conversations with global clients. Act as the main point of contact for Client Procurement on assigned global clients.
- Partner with Global Client Leads in driving growth and financial performance improvement on global clients
- Actively participate in QBR's with CCO as well as top to top client meetings
- Partner with Global Client Leads to develop annual plan and priorities for growing the clients share of wallet with nominated clients
- Be the main point of escalation for unresolved issues within markets for global clients.
- Escalate local market issues to Global Procurement where required such as adherence to MSA terms, working capital issues etc.
- Get involved in large scale global pitches/RFPs, working alongside Global Client Leads, Client Service, Pricing and Finance teams.
- Participate in and as appropriate initiate projects involving profit optimisation at a client, country & regional level, commercial/financial modelling on new product launches; working capital improvements
- Ensure that key internal stakeholders (GCLs, CFO and CCO) are kept up to date on any key Global Client issues, escalating for resolution where necessary
- Work alongside the clients Legal team to negotiate and implement Global MSAs; taking ownership of the commercial and financial and getting input from other areas of the business (IT, Operations, Client Service) where needed.
- Outside of the Global Clients, handle discussions from clients wishing to enter a Global MSA with the client and where there is merit having one.
- Handle queries from around the Group on global clients, particularly contractual and commercial.
- Grow commercial best practice with the Group through the creation of Group policies, creation and delivery of commercial training, development of materials on Commercial Team intranet site
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - apply now with your most up to date CV.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted