Recruitment Resourcer - Edinburgh
Lorien are looking for a number of resourcers to join the ever growing Edinburgh office. This is a huge opportunity for someone to start, or continue, their recruitment career. The role will come with an advanced and bespoke training scheme and mentoring throughout. We are looking for hungry and competitive individuals who have an interest in the technology and digital sector. The role comes with a competitive salary, an excellent commission scheme and earning potential.
- Assist in the search for suitable candidates for both contract and permanent assignments
- Build up talent pools of suitable candidates for all clients
- Ensure that all candidate information is kept up to date on the database
- To develop the personal knowledge, skills and experience to progress to the next level
- Use systems available to search for appropriately skilled candidates for job requirements.
- Telephone prospective candidates and assess suitability for client assignments.
- Provide Account Manager with shortlist of suitable candidates to enable the Account Manager to make an informed selection.
- If required, attend meetings with the candidates for more refined selection.
- Act as backup for the Account Manager as directed.
- Identify highly skilled candidates and add their details to a skills hotbox, creating new skills hotboxes as and when required and maintaining hotboxes on an on-going basis.
- Achieve set KPI's and daily targets, for example - number of telephone calls made each day, requirements covered, CV's sent, interviews requested, and the number of placements achieved against target. All targets will be assigned on commencement of employment, reviewed on a monthly basis and are subject to change as the role develops.
- Have a good understanding of the Account Procedures for the clients they are allocated to.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search