Project Manager6-month initial contractPay: £651 per day (Inside IR35)Location: Watford / Hybrid based 2-3 days a week
Inside IR35 - Umbrella Company Required
Currently working with a ever-growing UK Based Gambling company who are in the process of going through multi-integration pieces to build the business to achieve their business goals.
Day to day responsibility:
- Working with the business to develop and help write a operations guide for retailers on how to work with the new changes as well as being able to provide insight on what the changes does.
- Help update all the non-technical equipment including the marketing equipment with thought and focus on what stores to prioritise, why they are the urgent stores and how to implement the updates neccessary.
- Previously worked as a Project Manager within the retail industry and retail operations is Essential.
- Previously been required to be accountable on one or more business projects end-to-end
- Previously worked on projects withing the Gambling, Gaming or Lottery sector is desirable but not essential.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search