Head of Service Delivery.
Salary/package: Up to £90,000 15% bonus and comprehensive company benefits
Based in Huddersfield
Location: Hybrid working
Our client is at the heart of the broadcast and utilities sector in the UK and beyond. They provide critical data, network, and communications services. They are working closely with their colleagues to help define the future ways of working in a post-pandemic world, recognising that the last twelve months have opened opportunities to explore new and different ways of working.
- Key leadership role within the Service Operations Management team and wider Operations
- Lead Operations Centres for Service Delivery and performance on the UK's Critical Network Infrastructure (CNI) across the Broadcast and Utilities sectors delivering the required business and customer outcomes
- Accountable for the customer service strategy, delivery of performance and leadership of operational 24/7 centres
- Lead the delivery of operational Service Management principles (ITIL) Event, Incident Management, Major Incident, Problem Investigations, Change Requests, in Operation Centres to achieve high levels of customers satisfaction, maximising service availability, network/infrastructure capacity and real time monitoring of the infrastructure enabling high quality interactions
- Support the Service Operations Director to develop and lead relationships with customer/s in order to support ambitious customer connections in line with company targets.
- Maintain and achieve all our Key performance indicators and continue with a Green Performance Scorecard
- Accountable for performance management of the team
- Key role in transformation and delivery of our 3-5 year plan
- Understands continuous improvement and leads from the front
- Is a visible leader and drives change
- Excel in team engagement and keep the function and team members motivated through best in class communications, skills development through effective training/coaching
- Recruitment of the Service Operations team and subsequently, leading and developing that team.
- Establishing and developing efficient operational procedures that allow the team to execute plans to support the growth of customers and deliver a great customer experience.
- Design operational policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment and that align with the business strategy
- Deliver on operational budgets ensuring the department has all the resources to meet its objectives within the financial parameters set
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Lead operational customer engagement, building robust collaborative relationships, identify service development opportunities for both customer and business efficiencies and responding quickly to any customer feedback
- Operate close relationship with Engineering teams in the implementation of technology transformation across the operation centres
- Lead efficient operations by creating and operating a culture for continuous improvement techniques, develop plans to increase efficiency and reduce operating costs
- Responsible for business outcomes for agreed function and team performance indicators, having both tactical and strategic plans in place to sustain and improve where required supporting business growth
- Acts as a point of escalation for both internal and external stakeholder/customer taking ownership for the E2E operating model for knowledge and skills in the operational team
Desirable Degree level qualification in relevant discipline
Extensive experience of operations centre environments
Technical / Professional Skillset(s):
- Strong Leadership Experience
- High level of understanding and working with 24/7 365 operational teams
- Proficient in Major Incident Management
- Working knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Outstanding communication and presenting skills
- Experience in negotiating customer and business outcomes
- High levels of organisation and prioritisation
- Proficient in problem solving
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search