6 month contract
£550 per day, inside IR35
Remote role - offices based in Havant
We are keen to enhance our employee experience and a key element of this is our career pathways. These illustrate for our people what their career progression could look like and what learning and development is available to help them on this journey. We are looking for an experienced, driven L&D Professional to join our team on a six-month contract with potential for extension to lead and own this piece of work. They will need to get up to speed quickly and work independently to drive value and produce high-quality fit-for-purpose career pathways.
- Own and lead the development of a suite of career pathways; from initial planning through to production of finalised career pathways which are ready to be communicated to employees
- Analyse existing L&D content and get input from various HR and business stakeholders to create high-quality comprehensive career pathways
- Ensure these pathways incorporate existing internal and external courses, content and certifications as well as L&D best practice
- Work with other team members to ensure the career pathways align to the job families and role taxonomy currently in development
- Produce a comprehensive set of career pathways which are fit-for-purpose and meet the needs of a stakeholders
- Extensive Learning & Development experience required, ideally in an IT context
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Previous work involving career pathways extremely desirable
- A degree in HR, education or training would be beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, change management and communications skills required
- Ability to work at pace and add significant value from the start
- Self-motivated, driven individual who can work independently
- Prior experience as a trainer or a similar position.
- Ability to identify gaps in skills.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods and approaches.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Are you interested? If so, APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search