We are recruiting for a Trim Administrator to work for a large designer clothing brand, on a contract basis, Inside IR35.
The position will support the Product Development team and PD Manager/Director in delivering the end to end product development process in their respective Runway category.You will be accountable for:
- Adherence to the Critical Path for their category; from concept to pre-production
- Administration, including the detailed product inputting into the PLM (product lifecycle management) system, ordering of porotypes and samples and raising POs.
- Supporting PD Developer / PD Manager in ensuring samples and prototypes for their category are delivered on time, within cost range, and to the required quality standard
- Working with vendors for their category, ensuring quality standards are maintained and the design vision is protected
- Supporting the Product Developers and PD lead in delivering prototypes and samples on time to the required quality standard, and within target cost price range, to achieve target margin.
- Responsible for ensuring high quality, functionality (including consistency and standardisation) and end-use is maintained, and products that are developed are fit for purpose for the customer, brand and business. This includes ongoing risk assessment during the development process and proactivity in taking actions as a result.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with vendors, developing a strong working knowledge of vendor capability, inventory and availability to meet demands.
- Responsible for reporting on the budget for product development, prototypes and samples to the PD Lead
- To provide information and resolve problems that arise during and after the development of the collection
- Inputting into PLM
- Administrative support to the PD team including supporting with booking and prepping for meetings, shipping & ad hoc seasonal activities
- Collection overview documentation management
- PO management- prototypes, showroom samples, excess stock
- Sample /stock management
- Archiving raw material
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search