Junior Business Process Analyst - HSE Remote Our Global Life Sciences client are looking for a Junior Business Process Analyst to join them on a contract basis. You will be providing systems expertise to the operation, understanding how to maximise business value by supporting processes with their digital tools and platforms.
- Work the HSE Leadership Team and eHSE Program to publicize key successes and information through internal channels, such as Yammer, SharePoint, Teams, Email etc.
- Actively contribute within projects, understanding the requirements from the business, providing expertise in our processes and systems.
- Ensures business needs are understood and translated into user stories that enable the incremental delivery of value.
- Act as point of escalation for key users in the use of the business processes systems, providing education on the systems and developing high-quality process documentation
- Collaborate with key users to build analytics models for process improvements. Work with data engineers to identify data requirements and flows.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and optimise process analytics to optimise ongoing performance, through techniques such as process mining assessments.
- Cooperate with internal SMEs, external partners, and service providers to deliver detailed analysis on future issue identification.
Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities Mandatory:
- Knowledge of data architecture.
- Developing, managing, and supporting digital systems.
- Developing & delivering sustainable training to users, translating key concepts and system usage to appropriate business language.
- Business process management and value stream mapping.
- Experience of working on global/regional IT projects or initiatives.
Optional but Advantageous:
- Working with external consultants, IT / technology partners & in-house IT departments.
- Functional knowledge of HSE systems support and administration, including relevant master data management.
- Experience working with Enablon.
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search