6 month rolling contract
INSIDE IR35 - £350 day rate
3 days in office in London
I am dealing with a large IT MSP who are looking for an enthusiastic Network Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for supporting the wider network team in the management of the on-premise and cloud network platforms.
- Provide 24/7 support and administration of all on-premise and cloud network infrastructure services, including WAN, LAN, Wireless, Internet, Network Security, Azure Networking & Network Monitoring.
- Proactively monitor all network infrastructure services to ensure any threats, constraints and bottlenecks are highlighted and worked through to resolution.
- Support network colleagues with BAU by ensuring requests, incidents & problems are resolved within agreed SLAs, taking the lead on complex issues.
- Deliver change in a controlled manner ensuring risk and impact are clearly articulated and stakeholders informed.
- Carry out regular and periodic maintenance activities across all services.
- CCNP certified
- Meraki CMNO
- Azure Administrator certification
- Practical experience of implementation and administration of Cisco Routing and Switching product platforms and technologies; 3700s, 4500s, 6800s, 9300s, Nexus 9300s.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search