Our client, a global alcoholic beverage company are currently on the lookout for a Release Train Engineer to join their team on a Contract Basis. You must have a deep and broad knowledge of Agile theory, practises and frameworks and be able to apply them in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment. By facilitating continuous improvement activities and influencing up (leadership) and out (wider organisation), the business will be a more efficient place because of you. You must have 5+ years of experience in agile roles within different organisations. This role is that a Scrum Master or Scrum Coach could aspire to.
Purpose of the role:
- Optimising delivery of value from the Agile Release Train (ART) by facilitating ART level ceremonies; typically, Programme Increment (PI) Planning, Scrum of Scrums, Product Owner (PO) sync, System Demo & Inspect/Adapt workshop.
- Ensuring that ART level documentation is appropriate and used; typically, Product vision/road-map, Program Kanban, epic/features, program backlog, PI objectives and architectural runway.
- Alignment with the Scrum and Agile Coaches on the coaching/mentoring of Scrum Masters and other Art level professionals. These include business owners and product managers to ensure both consistency and messaging and laser focus on agile mindset/ behaviour. Besides optimising the value of SAFe ceremonies and artifacts.
Top 5 Key accountabilities:
- Establishing and embedding agile values/principles through teaching, mentoring and coaching stakeholders interacting with the ART.
- Facilitating any workshop to support the ART in achieving its purpose and outcomes in a collaborative manner
- Socialising PI objectives, plans and associated business value for transparency, enabling inspection and adaption
- Ensuring that the pipeline of work into the ART is sufficiently refined for PI planning to optimise value delivered by the ART.
- Working with stakeholders on all levels and building a great rapport with them, which helps to bring them on the journey with the teams.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum SAFe Agilist or SAFe RTE certification.
- Extensive experience as a Scrum Master or RTE in a SAFe environment.
- Able to maintain an active profile in the communities of practises and contribute learning for the benefit of others.
- Able to build strong trust.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search