New Data Analyst Job
- Up to £60,000
- UK Based
- Hybrid (2 days in office, 3 days at home)
- Diverse Company culture
This Insurance company are looking for a new Data Analyst that will willingly take in the knowledge of the data teams operations and functionalities and play an instrumental role as the custodian of the company's methods and values guiding those who engage in the team.
- Making sure that solutions are tested from the time they are developed until they are released - we deliver quality on the first try.
- Assisting in the examination of how changes will affect systems by highlighting the possibilities, effects, and probable connections between various changes and systems. allowing for the making of informed decisions.
- Always follow company policies and standards.
- Assist in acquiring and understanding needs by cooperating with business stakeholders and system end users.
As a Data Analyst, it will be your job to ensure that there is clear communication between yourself and the business partners.
Every applicant must:
- Assist the team in day-to-day operations, which includes responses to ad hoc requests etc.
- Working closely with business stakeholders and system end-users to meet the business' requirements.
- Ideally have experience working in the Insurance sector
- SAFe Agile environments
- Iris/Genius would be good to see.
- ETL Tools
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse systems
If you'd like to play a key part in our journey, then please send us your CV
Please apply to this advert or email your CV
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search