Cloud Project Manager - Insurance
We are currently recruiting for a Cloud Project Manager with Azure, GCP, AWS & OCI migration experience to join one of our Insurance Clients on a 6 month contract.
This position is Inside IR35. This a hybrid working position based in London.
- This is a hands-on application migration role. Building and owning a plan, day-to-day execution of that plan
- Project management of the scheduling, prioritisation, co-ordination and execution of a project(s) related to the migration to Cloud Technologies of Applications, Servers and workloads owned by Lines of Business and Corporate IT.
- Encompass from initial idea to retirement of on-premise solution, ensuring success, continuity of service and minimisation of risk
- Ensure projects deliver strategic objectives of cost reduction, improved service, culture change with the move to DevOps
- Meeting and liaising with external partners and suppliers, tracking progress of agreed deliverables
- Formulating migration plans with Segment/LoB Business and Technology teams
- Define the project's scope and determine available resources
- Preparing and delivering written & verbal weekly project update summaries for key stakeholders
- Identify, evaluate and mitigate/ manage risk - delivery, technical and commercial risks
- Azure, GCP, AWS, OCI Migration Experience
- Financial Services / Insurance Industry Experience
- Global experience
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to hear more, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search