- Business Analyst - Source to Pay Experience
- Remote - Occasional travel to London/Milton Keynes
- 12 months
- Inside of IR35
My client, an International Bank, is looking for a Business Analyst with extensive Source to Pay system experience. The ideal candidate will have experience owning the system process for the client.
The role will support the Category Excellence Lead and Procurement Leadership Team (PLT) in supporting the transformation through process excellence for the end-to-end Source-to-Pay cycle. The role will be responsible for management of the entire source-to-pay process, as well as management of technology and security across the entire S2P value chain. The role will be expected to navigate the complex digitisation and analytics elements of future S2P processes and ensure that the client is setup with a world-class S2P process. The role will consist of the following responsibilities:-
- Deliver excellence and value in Category Management and S2P processes.
- Lead and direct proactive benchmarking activity in order to ensure alignment with industry best practices and technology trends and provide relevant insight to key stakeholders.
- Hold responsibility and accountability for the execution and efficiency (including digitization and automation) of all activities in the S2P value chain.
- Develop value creation baseline and targets for S2P and associated processes.
- Work with Global Procurement teams and cross-functional business partners to rationalise and simplify processes and data in order to reduce complexity.
- Sustain and develop processes, templates and training to support the Category Management sourcing approach.
- Develop required approaches to address leakages at all interfaces between S2C and P2P.
- Develop updated KPI dashboard to manage new S2P set-up and split between input, output and management KPIs.
- Create roadmap for future opportunities available through digital and analytics in S2P process and ensure that said roadmap is implemented.
- Create and lead an end-to-end efficient and effective Source to Pay process inclusive of Third Party Risk Management and Contracting.
- Lead/drive the delivery of various Procurement initiatives and lead the support of global/regional projects which have wider Procurement implications.
- Ensure Procurement systems are fit-for-purpose, understand root causes of issues and make recommendations for amends or investment to increase efficiency or compliance.
Key Skills and Experiences
- Understanding of S2P process and technology, contract management and procurement analytics.
- Track-record of leading multi-year strategic process: strategic, organisational and problem-solving history to deliver sustained results.
- Advance knowledge with procurement software solutions.
- Significant experience in all procurement disciplines including Strategic Sourcing, Source-to-Pay, Procurement Systems and Category Management.
- Good Project Management skills, focusing on providing good effective communications and the ability to engage.
- Experience in implementing change projects - Procurement Transformation and Change experience is desirable.
If you are interested and available, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search