Senior Project Manager - Perm
Salary: 60K-70K + 15% bonus
Location: Central London/Hybrid WFH
The creators of British TV who are currently expanding in the media industry's sector of streaming.
You will lead some of the client's critical projects and act as a key interface between the tech and business teams.
- Leading key projects that are likely to cut across multiple markets and tech vendors
- Shaping projects, planning, tracking/clearing issues, quality and budget
- Collaborating with team members effectively with humility and emotional intelligence
- You'll be flexible and comfortable working outside of your comfort zone on projects to meet business needs
- Co-ordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Help bring control and innovation to the client's delivery process, ensuring they continue to optimise ways of working
- Ideally you would have worked within broadcasting, TV streaming or subscriptions
- Experience leading, and managing major projects and working with Agile Product and Engineering teams
- Strong Project, Stakeholder & Programme management skills
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search