HR Project Manager
Hybrid - 2/3 days per week on site
Our client is looking for a HR Project Manager to join them on a 6-month contract.
Reporting to a Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager runs the day-to-day delivery of one or more business projects within HR, ensuring all agreed deliverables are completed to required quality and timeline.
- Responsible for the running of one or more business projects
- Responsible for production of all deliverables assigned by the Senior PM to required quality and agreed timeline
- Develops and maintains the detailed MS Online Project Plan and ensures all deliverables and dependencies are identified, mapped and maintained within it
- Day-to-day management of project team and project reporting/governance to drive successful production of deliverables
- Day-to-day management of all risks, issues and dependencies
- Escalation of issues/blockages that cannot be resolved by PM to SPM
- Plan management direction of Business Analysts in collaboration with the Product Owner/SPM
- Proactive problem solving and risk mitigation
- Collaborative cross-functional communication with other PM's
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted