Full Stack Developer - OUTSIDE IR35
Extensive Knowledge of Angular, .Net Core, .NET Framework, RESTful APIs, Web Services
Our client, a leader in the Gambling Industry are recruiting for a number of Full Stack Developers to join the team on a contract basis. The role will be full remote and outside IR35.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Excellent knowledge of SOLID Principles, Memory Management, Multi-threaded applications.
- Excellent knowledge on Generics, Collections, LINQ, Asynchronous programming.
- Understanding of enterprise-level software development experience using C#.
- Extensive Knowledge of Angular, .Net Core, .NET Framework, RESTful APIs, Web Services,
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge on Design Patterns and Distributed Systems.
- Proven track record of delivering highly efficient, robust, quality code for applications and services.
- Experience in writing SQL procedures, functions, triggers, SQL jobs
- Strong understanding of web-based applications.
- Good understanding of the agile methodology like Scrum model.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search